Monday, January 4, 2010

Building Bridges Activity #4-Pesonal Reflection


I feel that working as a team allowed us to know each other better and finish on time as one person alone would not have been able to do it.
I think that I interacted with my teammates quite well and we got to know each other quite easily as we shared similar interests.
I have learnt that I am not as shy as I thought I actually was. In the future, I have to argue less with my teammates as it will save time in whatever project we are doing. Also, I have to accept other people's ideas as well.
I was a bit shy at first but during the name exchange activity, but, I got to know them as I exchanged names with them. The others were sitting next to me when we had to pretend we were someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment