Sunday, January 10, 2010

Orientation Camp Reflection

I think that the orientation camp was very interesting as there were many different activities for us to try out and do.  Some activities such as rock climbing and the flying fox had been done by some of us before but others such as sliding into the very "un-eco" eco pond (AKA milo pond) and hiking through a jungle at night was alien. The food was ok but we were forced to eat everything in the "buffet" including the veggies. I also learned that teamwork is not as easy as it sounds as there is no such thing as an I in a team. We have to work together to achieve a common objective. One thing I am kinda embarrassed about is that on the CRC I was elected to choose what obstacle we had to do and I was the one who chickened out from it. :-) But overall the camp was fun and I have a feeling that SSt is going to be just as fun!


Azeem

No comments:

Post a Comment