Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Team Building Personal Reflection

Q: What do you understand about the school value ‘Forging Excellence’?


A: It means that I give my best no matter what whether at school, home or play



Q: What are the strengths that you think you possess which can help you to achieve excellence?


A: I feel that I am very dedicated at whatever I do. Sometimes, I may get distracted but usually, I do not stop whatever I do until I get my work done




Q: What other attributes and attitudes do you think you need to cultivate to excel in the things you do?


A: I think I need a positive attitude and be very dedicated and focused on whatever I do.




Q: How can you contribute to help your class succeed?


A: I think I can provide many ideas on whatever project we do. Sometimes I just need a little jumpstart that can get me going. Many times my ideas sound impossible to do but with some hard work, anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment